Install Deep Theme
Before installing the theme, you need to have several tools to proceed with the installation process smoothly. Here is the list of the tools:
- PHP version: 5.6 or greater (Contact Host provider to fix it)
- PHP ZipArchive extension (Contact Host provider to fix it)
- PHP Maximum Execution Time: 180 How to change it
- PHP Maximum Input Vars: 2000 (Contact Host provider to change “max_input_vars” in php.ini file)
- Upload Maximum Filesize: 10M How to change it
- Maximum Post Size: 30M How to change it
- WP Memory Limit: 256M How to change it
- Theme package or theme file
- WordPress Check it
How to download theme or theme package from Webnus official website
To download Deep Theme, please log in to webnus.net panel, and go to the download tab.
You can see the License key URL and more detail for downloading Deep.
Now for downloading the latest version go to the download link, and click to a Deep button in Products section
How to install and active the theme
There are 2 options to install the theme which are explained completely as follows below:
- Upload From WordPress :
- Please Login to WordPress-i that you have already installed. Check it out
- Go to appearance > themes and from top left corner click on the add new button
- You will be redirected to the new page. find the upload theme button and click on it
- Via the form which is opened, select the theme file (deep.zip) from your computer and click on the install button and wait for the upload to finish.
- After uploading the theme, WordPress asks you to activate it:
- By using FTP (You can use file Zila to upload the theme. For more information, check here check it
The possible issues that may occur when installing the theme via WordPress
ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS?’ ERROR, If you get the “Are You Sure You Want To Do This” message when installing deep.zip file via WordPress, it means you have an upload file size limit that is set by your host. If this happens, please install the theme via FTP or contact your hosting company and ask them to increase the limit.