Installing Deep Theme
Before installing the theme, there are several things that will help you with a smooth installation. Here they are:
- PHP version: 5.6 or higher (contact host provider to fix it)
- PHP ZipArchive extension (contact host provider to fix it)
- PHP Maximum Execution Time: 180 How to change it
- PHP Maximum Input Vars: 2000 (contact host provider to change “max_input_vars” in php.ini file)
- Upload Maximum File size: 10M How to change it
- Maximum Post Size: 30M How to change it
- WP Memory Limit: 256M How to change it
- Theme package or theme file
- WordPress Check it out
How to download the theme or theme package from Webnus official website
To download Deep Theme, please log in to webnus.net and go to download tab.
Here you will find more details on downloading Deep Theme plus the license key.
Now, you must be seeing a blue button that says Deep down below. Click it to download the theme.
How to install and activate the theme
There are two ways to install the theme:
- Uploading from WordPress:
- First, login to your WordPress dashboard. Check it out
- Go to Appearance > Themes and, from top left corner, click on Add New.
- You will be directed to a new page. Click on Upload Theme.
- In the dialogue box, browse for the theme file (deep.zip) on your computer and click on install and wait for the upload to finish.
- After uploading the theme, WordPress asks you to activate it:
- Using FTP (You can use FileZila to upload the theme. For more information, click here.
Issues you may face when installing Deep
If you get the “Are You Sure You Want To Do This” message when installing deep.zip file via WordPress, it means you have an upload file size limit set by your host. in this case, install the theme via FTP or contact your hosting company and ask them to increase the limit.