We provide translation files for you to translate the theme into your language. The translation files default.mo and default.po are located in the languages folder inside your package. To translate the theme into your language, follow the steps below
- Edit the .po file using POEdit ( you can also use qTranslate Plus or WPML plugin )
- Use the translation field to make replacements
- From the file menu, save file with your language name it, for example: es_ES.po It will generate both a .po and .mo file for your translation.
- Next edit wp-config.php located in the root folder of WordPress and define the WPLANG prefix with your language name which should be similar to the translation file name.
- Then go to your server via FTP, navigate to the theme folder and find the languages folder, its located at wp-content > themes > deep> languages
- Upload the language files in the languages folder, and then you’re done!
Please Note: If you are interested to help us to translate the theme to your native language please let us know by sending an email to [email protected]