We provide translation files for you to translate the theme into your language. The translation files default.mo and default.po are located in the languages folder inside your package. To translate the theme into your language, follow the steps below:
- Edit the .po file using POEdit (you can also use qTranslate Plus or WPML plugin as well);
- Use the translation field to make replacements;
- From the file menu, save the file and name it with the language of your choice, for example: es_ES.po It will generate both a .po and .mo file for your translation;
- Next, edit wp-config.php located in the root folder of WordPress and define the WPLANG prefix with your language name which should be similar to the translation file name.
- Then to your server via FTP, navigate to the theme folder and the language folder. It is located in wp-content > themes > deep> languages;
- Upload the language files in the languages folder, and you’re done.
Please Note: If you are interested in helping us translate the theme to your native language please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org