5 Best Free Elementor Addons for WordPress
Let’s get to know Elementor first.
The first experience of the customer with your website leaves a profound impact. If you have gone for a retro or minimalist theme or gathered your money to create a glimpse of what web pages will look like in the future, a WordPress page builder such as Elementor is what helps the website to be personalized without any coding knowledge.
Firstly, it is important for you to install a theme compatible with Elementor. We suggest that you take a look at our recommended themes most compatible with Elementor.
We have provided you choices that allow you to configure them even if you are using the Elementor Free edition. Also, Elementor has a number of free addons, about which we are going to talk today in this article.
Best Free Elementor Addons
It’s time to check on the best free Elementor addons for WordPress:
Looking for a quick way with Elementor to create a website? But aren't they able to invest in Elementor Pro for template library access?
There are more than 280 ready-to-use full website templates and designed with Elementor along with individual pages.
In this package there are Elementor, Beaver Builder, Gutenberg & Brizy Templates page builders. And you have the added ability to either import a demo entirely or only selected pages with this plugin.
So, have you decided which addon for your next project you are going to use? If you are still uncertain about which one to pick, don't grieve. Of course, that's why you are reading this blog, all with the intention of discovering the perfect free Elementor addon.
You are committed to your work. But note, there are a handful of excellent addons out there for Elementor. So, which one do you have to pick?
For you, here's a fast trick. Anything is consumer-centric in today's world. And for WordPress plugins as well, this is true.
The choice of writing a review and ranking is for any customer. If an addon from Elementor is not perfect, the feedback and scores will speak for themselves.
The number of daily customers, on the other hand, reflects the product's reputation as well. In any case, the top of the leaderboard is Necessary Addons for Elementor.
Using free templates, you can easily design a professional-looking website just in minutes.
Let’s have a look at its outstanding features and highlights.
Starter Templates comes with an improved template search option.
Along with this, it has filters enabling you to pick templates from a specific page builder, the feature to mark your favorite templates, an easier way to get the latest templates as simple as a single click, and the option to receive theme settings in the process of importing a template.
Along with these mentioned options, starter templates lets you rustle through WordPress Media Library and search for Images in order to import them from Pixabay. Users can also import pre-made Elementor blocks and templates!
The most outstanding feature of Starter Templates Plugin is that you design your website just with a number of clicks. You only need to:
- Install and activate Starter Templates
- Select the page builder you wish to work with
- Choose a website or page demo suitable for what you need
- Install whatever plugins you require
- Import the website / page template
Stratum Elementor Addons
You may assume that with 50+ elements packed in one product, Elementor addon collections are often huge. In fact, you can find less common and not so big, but very feature-rich products like Stratum with a little study.
The greatest advantage is its affordability and free access to specialized widgets with Stratum Elementor extras. In other words, it's a Freemium compilation that encourages users to try all of its 20 widgets at no expense, although only a few features remain premium on each widget.
With a free version, You can use the most necessary and needed widgets, such as Advanced Slider, Advanced Google Maps, Advanced Tweets, Instagram, Advanced Accordion, and more.
And the designers of Stratum stressed affordability rather than quality combined with efficiency. Both 20+ widgets are extremely adjustable and simple to use, with this versatile addon that both beginners and experienced users love working with.
Stratum is a relatively young kid on the block compared with other common extensions to Elementor. It hasn't yet gained much momentum, of course (not an easy job in the saturated addon world of Elementor!).
What's remarkable about the free addons by Startum for Elementor? You might think there are two key items that are particularly useful.
Firstly, the plugin will make you work better as it retains your current WordPress theme styles seamlessly to maintain sitewide template compatibility. In addition, it provides elements that are barely different from premium customization tools provided by other companies. As a consequence, on your website, you get various feature-rich widgets that won't generate bloat.
Some of the key features of Startum Elementor addons are as follows:
- A decent bunch of widgets with a marketing theme (Banner, Image Hotspot, etc.).
- Simple Instagram and Google Maps integration.
- Advanced choices for styling widgets.
- Free Elementor widgets: 14+ widgets, including Picture Hotspot, Price Menu, Masonry Gallery, Instagram Feed Gallery, Flip Box, etc.
Crocoblock – JetPlugins Elementor Extension
As a package, Crocoblock provides all the JetPlugins and provides a fantastic set of pre-made templates. In addition, you can add high quality templates to your website using the Crocoblock bundle. With components such as Message, WooCommerce, Popup & more, you can configure your website.
Since Crocoblock comprises JetWidgets as separate plugins, however, you may want to try a localhost first.
CrocoBlock is a package of diverse WordPress plugins enabling you create your websites with Elementor. Its motto is “The ultimate toolkit for building websites with Elementor”.
- Jet plugins: it includes a set of 18 dissimilar plugins giving you the option to add new widgets and visual effects.
- Templates: you get access to tons of new Elementor templates (I’m not sure of the exact number, but it’s a lot).
Then, the Kava Pro theme is also available, which is intended to pair well with Elementor (I've never seen this, but it looks solid). Even, much of the value, we assume, comes from the plugins and templates of Jet.
Any of these plugins can be ordered separately. You can also buy one of their three bundles (E-Commerce, Design, Dynamic), each containing 10 plugins, can be ordered. The all-inclusive CrocoBlock membership can even be subscribed to for access to all.
WooLentor is an Elementor Page Builder addon for WooCommerce. To create a personalized product page and archive page, WooCommerce Builder is included in this plugin.
wiAwesome design choices with 42 packaging layouts. It will show the newest items, the top selling products, the products on sale, the featured products, and category products. The choices for this plugin are to add limitless background colors and photos to make the slider/Tab more professional for your product.
Now let’s have a look at what WooCommerce Builder provides:
- An option to choose a single product layout.
- Three product page layouts are included in the plugin.
- There is also an option to choose archive page template.
- The option to build a limitless number of custom designs for WooCommerce pages.
And now let’s get down to the features:
- WooCommerce Template Builder
- WooCommerce Featured, Recent, Best Selling, On Sale, Top Rated, Category products slider / Tab.
- 42 styles
- Function Keys at varying locations
- Sale / Discount Schedule Counter
- Enable / Disable Gallery
- Unlimited Change Options in color and font.
- Slider Control Options
- Product Grid.
Also, there are a number of key features that distinguishes WooLentor from its rivals. Let’s take a tour:
- Sales Notification: This role causes the sales message or popup to be displayed to display real/fake orders. There is an alternative to handle the notification design.
- Rename Label: WooLentor makes it easy to rename the mark for Shop, Product Info, Cart, and Checkout.
- Call for price: Suppose you have a product without any price and your customer should contact you in order to inquire. There are many websites where goods are shown without any price. So we have applied this feature too. Your customer can easily click on a mobile's “Call for Price” button, and ask you the offer(s).
- Suggest Price: Your customer can suggest a price for your products. You can add this button anywhere on your product details page. We have put it on the right side of the ‘add to cart’ button. If a customer clicks on it, a contact form will be opened to send the price suggestion.
- Special Day Offer Banner: There are many special days like Black Friday, Christmas, Haloween, etc. Nowadays, discounts and offers can increase store sales. A banner can attract visitors’ attention and sometimes it increase 15% to 30% conversion rate. Recently we have added a widget for adding a special day offer.
- WooCommerce Checkout Page Customization and Field Editor (Pro): WooLentor Pro allows us to customize the checkout page to reduce the bounce rate and increase the conversion rate. Sometimes, a custom checkout page is necessary for an eCommerce store. WooLentor Pro has made it easy. Besides creating a custom checkout page, WooLentor enables the users to remove or edit checkout page fields (billing and shopping fields).
- Customize WooCommerce single product template: WooLentor allows us to create a custom single product template. You can create a unique design for your product page. Free version has the option to create a common product page template, the pro version allows to create a different design for each product page.
HT Mega Absolute Addons
HT Mega Absolute Addons for Elementor is one of the greatest collection of Elementor addons covering all sorts of widgets, including content elements, dynamic widgets, elements of social media integration, WooCommerce elements, third-party plugin stylers, and any element you can think of.
If you are building websites for clients, you can rely on HT Mega Absolute Addons for Elementor for every task – from building classic pages to customizing third-party plugins like booking calendars, bbPress forums, and WooCommerce shops.
You should rely on HT Mega Absolute Addons for Elementor for any job, from building classic pages to customizing third-party plugins such as booking calendars, bbPress forums, and WooCommerce stores. Such fascinating resources as Flip Boxes, Image Magnifiers, fancy Panel Sliders, Video Players and much more are part of the vast list of free Elementor widgets.
As for the cons, the plugin might be overwhelming if you don’t want all the bells, whistles, and repeating widgets from an Elementor addon – you might even have to sacrifice the performance of your website to some extent.
Furthermore, a number of important styling options, such as background, colors and heading are available in the premium version only. “Coming soon” and “404 page builders” are also editable in the Pro version.
There are some key features to HT Mega Absolute Addons:
- Each and every widget has pre-built styles.
- Supporting a great number of third-party WordPress plugins styling.
- Header builder and footer builder.
- There are 15 categories sets and templates.
- Many of the WooCommerce widgets are included in it.
- One free WooCommerce theme.
- Also, there are Free Elementor widgets, including 85 widgets such as multiple post, form styler and WooCommerce elements.
- Free design templates: 15 templates, plus the 99fy free WooCommerce theme. Many page templates are available in a Pro version.
January 22, 2024
January 17, 2024
December 27, 2023