Label is like a badge and is set to your event when you want to inform your participants of any news on the event (e.g. event is canceled). Also, you can add a description to your label edit page and it will be displayed in the MEC single sidebar.
- Here, you need to enter the name of your label. It can later help you filter out events from your calendar page view, and also this name will be displayed in your MEC single sidebar as well.
- The slug is the URL-friendly version of the name. It is usually all lowercase and contains only letters, numbers, and hyphens.
- Here, you can add any description for your label. This information will be displayed under your label in MEC single sidebar.
- You can change the color of the bullet for the label. Your labels can all have different colors based on their titles and styles (e.g. canceled can be red).
- You can change the style of the label which has three options in the drop-down box:
- Finally, the apply button with which you can create and save your label.
Label with Featured Style in calendar page view.
Label with Canceled Style in calendar page view.
Label with purple Color in Single Event Page.