How To Add A Booking System?
Adding A Booking System in Modern Events Calendar
Modern Events Calendar can handle ticket service and registration forms. You can easily build up your own form and add a booking system to get the information you need before processing payment. First, you should enable the booking module service.
Basic settings for a booking system
1. Go to WordPress Dashboard > M.E. Calendar > Settings > Booking > Booking and click on “Enable booking module” checkbox and save changes. Now, after refreshing the page you will be able to see the menus related to the booking system.
2. Here you have the following options: date format, maximum dates, thank you page (user redirects to this page after booking; leave it empty if you want to disable it), auto email verification, and auto booking confirmation.
3. By refreshing the page, you will see 3 new sections: Booking Form and Payment Gateways in settings, and Bookings in dashboard menu just under M.E. Calendar menu.
4. In Settings > Booking Form you can add custom fields to the defaults (name and email) for booking submission form. This is the form that shows on an event page, allowing users to book the event. More details here.
5. We have several options for payment gateways. You can select whichever you want for paid ticket. More details here.
6. You can create any kind of ticket that you may need for each event. Go to Edit Event (or when adding a new event) and go to Booking. In this section, you can add new tickets and set total booking limit. After that, the “Register” button will be added to the event automatically. More details: here and here.
7. Finally, you can see every user’s booking submission form in WordPress Dashboard > Bookings. So you have access to confirmation and verification options. Enjoy your event scheduling and booking system.