WARNING: The update process will affect all files and folders included in the main Theme installation. If you have made any modifications to those files, your changes will be lost. Your settings on theme options will be saved. But it is strongly recommended that before you get started, back up your database and website files. This means if there are any issues you can restore your website. Complete instructions to make a backup can be found in the WordPress Backups section of the Codex.
There are two ways to update:
- Using Auto Update:
- If you have not installed it yet go to Appearance > Install Plugins and install and activate this plugin
- It will need Webnus License which can be found in download menu after login to webnus.net
- Copy license key and put (as mentioned to license type) on Deep Theme Dashboard
- After the steps (for one time), you can go to WordPress Admin Dashboard > Updates and if you have any update you can update the theme with one click
Please Note: If you not lucky to get a new update notification, you can click the “Check Again” button for cheque again from Webnus server.
- Now bulk or check one item (Deep) and click the “Update Theme” button
- after 7 – 10 seconds you get a new version of a Deep theme, like an example below image: