WARNING: The update process will affect all the files and folders included in the main theme directory. Any changes you have made will be lost. However, the changes in you have made in Theme Options will be saved. But it is strongly recommended that before getting started, you back up your database and website files. This way if any issues occur, you can restore your website; stay safe my friends! If you don’t know how to get a back up then you are doomed! Just kidding. It’s quite easy, actually. All you have to do is go to this link.
- Using Auto Update:
- If you have not installed it yet go to Appearance > Install Plugins and install and activate this plugin.
- It will need a Webnus License, which you can find under download tab after logging in to webnus.net.
- Copy the license key and enter it in Deep Theme dashboard. Don’t forget to select the corresponding license type.
- After that, you can go to WordPress Admin Dashboard > Updates and if you have any updates available you can update the theme with one click. Voila!
Please Note: If you are not lucky enough to get a notification for new update, reverse your luck by clicking Check Again to check from Webnus server.
- Now select the item you want to update (in this case Deep) and click Update Theme.
- After 7 to 10 seconds, you will have the new version of Deep Theme; like the example in the image below: