To change Blog Options please go to WordPress Dashboard > Deep > Theme Options > Blog.
- Blog Template: Deep has 3 templates for blogs (default template, magazine, and personal blog).
- Blog Template Layout: After selecting a template, you can choose your preferred layout, as shown in the image below.
- Blog Sidebar Position: In this section, you can set the position of sidebar; right, left, or none.
- Excerpt Or Full Blog Content: You can show all the text or a fixed amount of characters to show for each post.
- Excerpt Length for Large Posts: In this section you can set the size of excerpt for large posts.
- Excerpt Length for List Posts: In this section you can set the size of excerpt for list posts.
- Blog Page Title: By using this option, you can disable blog page title which you have set from wp-admin > settings > reading.
- Blog Page Title Text: By using this option you can change the blog page title.
- Read More Text: At the end of each post in blog page, there is a button that opens more text to read. You can customize this button from here.
- Featured Image on Blog: This option shows the enable/disable status of featured images.
- Default Blank Featured Image: When this option is activated and a post doesn’t have featured image, an image is set by default as a featured image.
- Post Title on Blog : This option enables you to disable/enable all the post titles in blog page.
In this tab, there are options included for sidebar. Options such as template, padding, margin, switching between different types and widget titles
- Sidebar Layout: The sidebar layout contains different types for different designs of sidebar.
- Widgets Custom Padding/Margin Options: By enabling this option, fields related to padding and margin will appear between widgets that you customize or use the default fields.
- Widgets Title Options: By using this option, new fields will appear which are as follows:
SINGLE BLOG PAGE
Single blog page options are included in this tab. Here are the options:
- Single Post Sidebar Position: With this option you can set the sidebar to left, right, or none.
- Featured Image on Single Post: The option to enable/disable featured image in single posts.
- Next and previous post: The option to activate navigation between posts (next and previous post).
- Social Share Links: Activating social sharing for single posts.
- Social share layout: One of the theme features is the possibility to share blog posts on your socials. You can switch between different types and select your favorite design.
- Single post Authorbox: By activating this option, the author box will appear at the end of the post.
- Recommended Posts: By activating this option, recommended post will be added at the end of the post.
- User Rating: In Deep theme, post author can check and rate the subject of the post and can consider items for rating and apply them in post back-end.
In single posts, there are post metadata which you can manage using this tab.