For changing Blog Options please go to WordPress Dashboard > Deep > Theme Options > Blog tab.
- Blog Template : Deep theme has 3 templates for blogs (default template, magazine and personal blog) which you can switch between them.
- Blog Template Layout : After selecting blog template which was described above, you can choose your preferred layout that is shown in the image.
- Blog Sidebar Position : In this section, you can set right/left/none position of the sidebar.
- Excerpt Or Full Blog Content : You can show all texts of your posts in the blog page or a fixed amount of characters to show for each post.
- Excerpt Length for Large Posts : In this section you can set the size of excerpt in large posts.
- Excerpt Length for List Posts : In this section you can set the size of excerpt in Length posts
- Blog Page Title : By using this option, you can disable blog page title which you have set from wp-admin > settings > reading
- Blog Page Title Text : By using this option you can change the blog page title
- Read More Text : At the end of each post in blog page, there are read more buttons which you can change the text of read more by using this option
- Featured Image on Blog : This option shows the enable/disable status of featured image
- Default Blank Featured Image : When this option is activated and a post doesn’t have featured image, an image is set by default as a featured image.
- Post Title on Blog : This option enables you to disable/enable all the post titles in blog page.
In this tab, there are options included for sidebar. Options such as template, padding, margin, switching between different types and widget titles
- Sidebar Layout : The sidebar Layout contains different types for different designs of sidebar which you can select based on your need.
- Widgets Custom Padding/Margin Options : By enabling this option, some fields related to padding and margin will appear between widgets that you can change them as you need or use the default fields.
- Widgets Title Options : By using this option, new fields will appear which are as follows:
SINGLE BLOG PAGE
Single blog page options are included in this tab which some options of blog page are included in singles. Here are the options
- Single Post Sidebar Position : By this option you can set the position of sidebar as left/right/none
- Featured Image on Single Post : The option to enable/disable featured image in single post
- Next and previous post : The option to activate navigation between posts (next and previous post).
- Social Share Links : Activating social shares for single posts which you can select their different types from theme options > socials
- Social share layout: One of the theme features is the possibility to share blog posts in your socials which are designed in different types. You can switch between different types and select your favorite design.
- Single post Authorbox : By activating this option, the author box will appear at the end of the post
- Recommended Posts : By activating this option, recommended post will be added at the end of post content
- User Rating : In Deep theme, post author can check and rate the subject of the post and can consider items for rating and apply them in post back-end.
In single post, there are post metadata which you can manage them using this tab.