For changing the Theme Options please go to WordPress Dashboard > Deep > Theme Options > General tab.
In general tab, the theme general options are included that give you the ability to disable or enable them. Options are:
- Responsive: This option shows the status of responsive mode.
- CSS Minifyer: By enabling this option, theme CSS is minified and performance and load speed will be increased.
- Adaptive images: Please follow this link
- Smooth Scroll: this option is to activate or deactivating smooth scroll.
- Preloader: By enabling preloader, one preloader is added to frontend before loading the content and will be shown until a complete load of the website.
In this tab, options related to container and changing the size of the containers are included. Options are:
- Layout: This option enables you to select your primary layout which is in 2 modes, boxed and wide.
- Wide Container: The wide container option which is also used in the demo, increases the container width to the most and you can create full sections with it.
- Container max-width: To set the container size on the desktop.
- Mobile Container max-width 768px: To set smartphone container size
- Mobile Container max-width 480px: To set smartphone container size
- Mobile Container max-width 320px: To set smartphone container size.
The scrollbar options enable you to customize the scroll which is on the right side of the browser.
BACK TO TOP
The back to top options enables to disable/enable or customize the button back to top.
Fast Contact Form
It is shown in bottom right corner in front-end.
Toggle Top Area
It loads a small plus icon to the top right corner of your website.By clicking on it, it opens and shows your content that you set before. To add content, Go to appearance > widgest and add your desired widgets to Toggle Top Area Sections widget areas.
Admin Login Logo
With this option, you can set WordPress Admin logo instead of the WordPress default logo.