After selecting or creating a header menu and the main menu, if you feel like you need a mega menu as well, then this article is for you:
1. When you activated a Deep theme, you will see a new menu in WordPress dashboard called Mega Menus, just like the image below.
2. You should check to see if WPBakery Page Builder or King Composer is activated. If you don’t see them, using this article, enable the settings for both of them so you can create a Mega Menu.
Now go to Mega Menus > Add New:
Under WordPress menu, you should be able to see a new heading called Mega Menus. It has two submenus. These are called Mega Menu and Add New.
Displaying a Mega Menu
1. After creating a Mega Menu, for the next step, go to Appearance > Menus.
2. You may not be able to see the Mega Menu, enable Mega Menus in Screen Options on the top right (Purple arrows in the image below).
3. In adding menu section you should add the Mega Menu which you have created (Blue arrow in the image above).
Note: keep in mind that you need to create a row and set columns for it. Check out the image below. Also, you can use custom columns and create whatever you want.
Note: The Mega Menu is added without any sub-menu or class and there is no need for any other adjustments.
The output of the mega menu which we created resembles the image below and it is automatically responsive. You can create as many mega menus as you like.