This section of general options in the Modern Event Calendar is useful for SEO, categorizing, and indexing for search engines. Not to mention sorting out your events.
1. You can set the events to not expired; even two hours after their start, right after their start, or its end time.
2. If you have an event that goes on for multiple days and you want to just display the date for its first day then you need to select “Show only first day” on all skins. However, you can also display the dates for all the days that the event goes on by selecting “Show all days”.
3. By selecting this option and deleting MEC, all your data will be cleared from the database. If it is disabled and you delete MEC then you data will be kept in a database.
4. You can write the Sender Name for all notifications
5. You can write the Sender Email for all notifications
6. Remove the “th” from your calendar page view here.
7. You can set enable or disable Schema code.
8. Set or modify weekdays.
9. Set or modify weekends.
10. With this option, you can view midnight events (which are essentially two-day events) into a single day event.