No Event Found Issue in Modern Event Calendar
How to solve “no event found” issue in modern event calendar
If you confronted “No Event Found!”. we will send you this message, so please before submitting a ticket check it and then if your issue was not fixed, then submit a ticket:
Use the latest version and be continue:
- Please read the following article: Setup Date Option On Shortcodes.
- Please check the following (even again):
- Update permalinks from dashboard > Settings > permalinks
- Update events and shortcodes again
- Remove filter options from shortcodes
- Check the events not to be expired
- Featured images for events in Carousel shortcode
- Deactivate all your plugins and let the MEC remain active only, set your theme on default, then reload the page, if the issue was solved, then activate your plugins one by one and your theme, refresh your page and check to see which plugin is causing the issue. Please let us know the results.
- Read this article: https://webnus.net/deep-premium-wordpress-theme-documentation/white-screen-blank-page-after-installing-theme/
- Please check MEC Dashboard, do you have ongoing events?
Or follow this link: https://webnus.net/dox/modern-events-calendar/fix-no-event-found-with-sql-query/
I hope the above steps help you if you have any issue yet please let me know: https://webnus.net/support/