Organizer and Other Organizer
Organizer and Other Organizer settings are identical to the adjustment of location in the modern event calendar plugin. If your event has a specific organizer then you can easily set it up. But, you can also add multiple organizers:
- Insert Organizer Name.
- Fill out permalink here.
- Description for Organizer:
To enable this option in the event you need to enable MEC Settings> Single Event> Organizer Description on the single event settings. You can also navigate to the additional organizer tab to enable this item for additional organizers: https://webnus.net/dox/modern-events-calendar/event-detailssingle-event-page/
- Fill out organizer “Tel” field.
- Fill out organizer mail.
- Organizer page link (which you can create separately) or any other link you can put here.
- Upload the Organizer image
In add event easily assign organizer to an event:
- To set an Organizer in single event navigate to the Organizer tab and set up an Organizer for your event from the list.
- You can choose in the same way for the other organizers
- You can also create an Organizer with the information above for “Event Main Organizer”
- On the Front-end Event Submission page is the same way above
- This is also how it is displayed on the events.
Or insert a new one:
Organizer output should look like this: