Modern Event Calendar covers a comprehensive set of options that can help you build up a perfect calendar:
There are eight items under the settings menu (only the Pro version includes all the eight items). These sections are:
- General options: It includes options to set and configure how you events will be displayed in different page (the calendar page or the single event page). You can modify weekdays and weekends as well.
The other tabs under General Options are:
2. Booking Form: You can customize your booking form using this tab and add or remove different fields.
3. Payment Gateways: You can enable or disable different payment gateways in this tab.
4. Notifications: You can customize the forms for sending out emails and notifications.
5. Styling Options: The color and also style of your calendar can be customized here. You can customize typography, title and title hover, container width, and more.
6. Custom CSS: You can add your custom CSS codes here.
7. Messages: You can translate certain parts of MEC in this tab.
8. Import/Export: If you want to transfer all the changes you’ve made in MEC settings to another WordPress on which you’ve installed another MEC, then you can export your current settings to the other Modern Events Calendar.